Dr. Latrice – Atlanta Chiropractor
Our Atlanta H2H Wellness Centers Chiropractor, Dr. Latrice Jordan, is originally from Connecticut but is proud to call Atlanta home. She recently relocated from Chicago where she was the clinic director of a wellness based family practice for four years.
Dr. Latrice received her Bachelor’s degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry from Prairie View A & M University. She is a proud alumnus of Life University where she graduated with honors as a Doctorate of Chiropractic. Eager to refine her chiropractic skills, Dr. Latrice participated in an externship in Zigong, China that focused on high volume and eastern medicine.
In her free time, she loves party planning, cooking and spending time with family/friends. An avid traveler, Dr. Latrice enjoys traveling the world and they’ve been to several Caribbean islands, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Asia as well as all over the United States. Learning new traditions and cultures inspires her. Her devotion to her community is strong, and her charitable endeavors include chiropractic mission trips, and she participated in AmeriCorp just prior to starting chiropractic school.
Dr. Latrice’s mission is to enable patients to start the journey of creating a healthier lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. She looks forward to being able to provide quality healthcare and serving her Atlanta community.
- Bachelors of Science- Prairie View A & M University 2006
- Doctorate of Chiropractic- Life University 2011
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Parts I-IV
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Physiotherapy
- Licensed Chiropractic Physician: Georgia, Virginia, Illinois
- Rock Tape Functional Movement Techniques-Basic
- Rock Tape Functional Movement Techniques-Performance
Elective Coursework & Continuing Education:
- Adjusting Special Populations-Elderly, Pediatrics & Pregnancy
- Physical Therapy Adjusting & Rehabilitation Procedures
- Physical Therapy Clinical Practicum
- Activator Technique
- Advanced Thompson Technique
- Advanced Pediatric Adjusting
- SOT Cranial Technique I
- Extremity Adjusting
- Chiropractic BioPhysics Technique
- Pediatric Spinal & Cranial Adjusting
- Exercise Strength & Conditioning
- Chiropractic & Pregnancy